Once again, I have to thank Gearbest for sending me this. I did not ask them. They contacted me about it and I told them I was a Android guy and not sure this Windows box would float my boat.

Well it actually has!

First this thing is fast for a Windows box! I can use this for many many things.
It's almost like a HARDWARE VM box to mess with windows!
What's cool about it is how fast you can recover or reinstall..... I would never do to my real PC what I have been doing to this box!

Anyway.... Just have to say this more than met any expectations I had... It's just a great box so far.

NO, I actually have not messed with XBMC on it at all... Been learning all tis EUFI, windows install stuff. But trust I have a feeling, if you like KODI/XBMC on your home PC, this will be right there with it.

Too bad I actually hate Windows 8 though.... But I am getting use to it now. I still prefer the power of Windows 7 from a "capable" user point of view. 

Again thanks Anna from Gearbest on sending me this! You do ROCK!

Bob